You know those ridiculous moments that only bookworms can understand?
You know you’re a bookworm when…
- You figure out the plot twist beforehand and when you’re right, you feel like Sherlock Holmes.
- You tell yourself “just one more chapter” at 10 pm and five minutes later, it’s somehow 3 am and you’re pretty sure you look like this:
- Your book buying bans never work because once you see that new release you’ve been DYING to read (*cough* ACOTAR 3) every ounce of willpower you have will magically disappear.
- You loathe the ‘20% off!’ stickers on book covers with a deep passion.
- You’re constantly falling for fictional guys and tend to compare them to every real-life guy you know and think “nope, lol you’re not the High Lord of the Night Court.”
- “BUT MOM, I DON’T HAVE TOO MANY BOOKS. I JUST DON’T HAVE ENOUGH SHELF SPACE!”
- Your tbr (to-be-read) list is about 238 miles long and stubbornly refuses to be conquered year after year. And at the same time, you still don’t know what to read next.
- You feel the intense agony of cliffha-
- The last book of a series is finally released after like 23 years, and you have no idea what to do with your life after finishing it.
- When this happens-
me: I ACTUALLY LOVE THIS CHARACTER WOW SHE’S SO BADASS AND HEADSTRONG YAAS YOU GO GIRL
ahhh, I’d almost forgotten how much I love gifs. *insert 438 laughing emojis here*
so tell me, what are some of your #bookwormproblems?